söndag 27 mars 2011

The Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three (De tre blir dragna - Det mörka Tornet)


Now I have finished the The Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three, book. (Finally, it took time)

Not as good as the first book was but still really interesting. Got a bit too repetetive at the end. Still I can't understand people who said that this book was rubbish... I might understand them a bit, but still I loved it! Lots of questuins that didn't get an answer here too...

Read more here at this wiki: (warning, this page might got a SPOILER)
http://bit.ly/fVJ2yR

Next up, going to read a whole different book. The book I was thinking is really thick, only because it contains 3 books. I have heard that it is kind of "easy reading", so let's see.

The Myst Reader. Books include are:

The book of Atrus.
The book of Ti'ana
The book of D'ni

I got this book as a paperbook and also Amazon Kindle e-book. I got the Kindle ebook reader so it will read the book for me, as you know I have problems of reading books.

I will read everything in English.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar