tisdag 18 januari 2011

The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger (Revolvermannen - Det mörka tornet)



Now I have finished the The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger, book.

Really interesting, really really interesting. I just love books that got so many questions, and worlds that I don't understand much. I heard that this book is going to be a movie too, but in 2013...

I can't understand people who said that this book was rubbish... I loved it! So great story and lots of flashbacks for Roland's (main character) childhood.

Read more here at this wiki: (warning, this page might got a SPOILER)
http://bit.ly/hblh2e


Ok, next up, I am thinking of to continue the same series.
The Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three


Going to get the book tomorrow from library, and as you know, I am dyslectic so I got the book as audiobook too.
I will read everything in Swedish.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar