fredag 5 november 2010

The Black Star Passes

Edited again... only because the info I gave you was not that perfect!

Aah, tonight I start with a new book. My friends know That I bought lots of Sci-fi books... so Now I am going to read one of them, with free audiobook, because I am dyslectic... Anyway,

Here is the book:

You might like to listen to it aswell? It is free, yes it is! :D Open source kind of thing. CC license:
http://www.podiobooks.com/title/black-star-passes

From that link you can if you want download the complete book in english as mp3 files, Nice isn't it :D

Anyway,
The Black Star Passes, written by John W Campbell.

Book 1, Piracy prefered

It is in "The ultimate Science fiction collection" at amazon.com.

Starting today, It might take long time for me to read but it's ok. Updating when I am at the end of book 1. See you in the future.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar